Manuka VENZ is innovative natural product formulated from special blend of NZ Manuka honey and Bee venom VENZ™, collected by ApiHealth NZ Ltd from New Zealand bees with use of ApiHealth patented technology (NZ patent #329585). Manuka VENZ production technology has been developed and patented by ApiHealth (NZ patent #333790) in 1998.
Main ingredient of Manuka VENZ is Multifloral Manuka honey MGO100+, which is gathered in New Zealand from Manuka bush, Leptospermum scoparium, which grows uncultivated throughout the country. Manuka honey’s special qualities come from the Manuka flower nectar, which contributes unique natural compounds that make Manuka Honey so different from other honeys. Manuka honey is fully certified with MPI definition and MGO testing.
Innovative ingredient of Manuka VENZ is NZ Bee Venom VENZ™. It is a unique multi-component complex, which contains about 30 biologically active compounds. The main components are peptides: melittin, apamin, peptide 401, adolapin, and protease inhibitors. Bee venom support the immune system in health condition and contribute production of endogenous cortisol in the adrenal glands, which protect body from unfavourable environmental factors and provide joint mobility support.
✔ Immune system support
✔ Joint mobility support
✔ Blood circulation support
Scientific information support:
- Honey Bee Venom (Apis mellifera) contains Anti-coagulation Factors and Increases the Blood-clotting time. –Zolfagharian H et al. Journal of Acupuncture 2015:18(4), 007-011
- Anticoagulant properties of Apis mellifera (honey bee) venom.- Ouyang C, et al
- Bee venom acupuncture for the treatment of chronic low back pain: study protocol for a randomized, double-blinded, sham-controlled trial. Seo BK, et al. Trials. 2013 Jan 14;14:16. doi:
- Bee venom acupuncture for rheumatoid arthritis: a systematic review protocol. Lee JA, et al. BMJ Open. 2014 Apr 23;4(4):e004602. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2013-004602
- Clinical effectiveness of bee venom acupuncture and physiotherapy in the treatment of adhesive capsulitis: a randomized controlled trial. Koh PS et al. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2013 Aug;22(8):1053-62
- The Analgesic Efficacy of Bee Venom Acupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis: A Comparative Study with Needle Acupuncture
Young-Bae Kwon et al, Am. J. Chin. Med. 29, 187 (2001). DOI: http://dx.doi.org.pro
- Impact of Bee Venom Enzymes on Diseases and Immune Responses
Md. Sakib Hossen et al. Molecules 2017, 22, 25; doi:10.3390/molecules22010025
New Zealand Multifloral Manuka Honey MGO100+
New Zealand Bee Venom VENZ™ - 25 ppm
Start from half teaspoon and then increase dose gradually up to 2-3 teaspoons daily. Please take honey without food or drink and keep it in the mouth until complete dissolution.
People who have allergic reactions to bee sting should seek medical advice before using Manuka VENZ™