Digestive and immunity support
ApiHealth Pro-Pollen liquid extract manufactured from high quality New Zealand Bee Pollen, New Zealand Propolis and New Zealand Manuka Honey UMF20+. The product was designed to support immune and digestive system.
First Pro-Pollen ingredient is NZ Bee pollen extract. ApiHealth pollen liquid extract manufactured from New Zealand bee pollen. ApiHealth bee pollen extract contains high level of bio-active nutritional bee pollen components fully digestible for human body.
As gathered by the honeybee pollen is a very beneficial natural food and promoter of good health, which has been used by man for many centuries. No other natural product on earth could compete with bee pollen in the level of nutritional value. It is rich with natural components crucially important for human's body metabolism and wellbeing.
Bee pollen contains over 250 biologically active substances, including proteins, carbs, lipids, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants.
Second Pro-Pollen ingredient is NZ Bee Propolis extract. NZ Propolis is "recognized as a powerful, all-natural protector". Bees use propolis to sterilize their home against infection and as a multi-purpose cement and varnish.
Propolis is the only food on earth containing all 22 nutrients needed by the body for complete and perfect health. It contains over 16 different vitamins, rich in amino acids and trace elements; it also has a high vitamin content, including the valuable bioflavonoids and all in complete and natural balance.
The bioflavonoids in propolis make it a super biological active. Flavonoids are a class of natural products with high pharmacological potency. The high content of flavonoids in propolis is attributed to its success as a health product itself.
The value of propolis as a perfect food as well as its medicinal and restorative properties have been hailed by scientists, researchers, and health & nutrition practitioners all around the world.
Third Pro-Pollen ingredient is Manuka honey UMF20+ which is gathered in New Zealand from Manuka bush, Leptospermum scoparium, which grows uncultivated throughout the country. Manuka honey’s special qualities come from the Manuka flower nectar, which contributes unique natural compounds making Manuka Honey so different from other honeys. Manuka honey is fully certified with MPI definition and UMF quality testing.
✔ Support the immune system
✔ Support digestive system
✔ Support women health
Bee pollen extract
1. G. Kroyer, N. Hegedus Evaluation of bioactive properties of pollen extracts as functional dietary food supplement. Innovatie Food Science & Emerging Technologies 2 (2001) 171-174
2. A. Rzepecka-Stojko, A. Kabała-Dzik, R.Kubina et al., Protective Effect of Polyphenol-Rich Extract from Bee Pollen in a High-Fat Diet. Molecules 2018, 23, 805. doi:10.3390/molecules23040805
3. Hiroe Maruyama, Takashi Sakamoto et al., Research article Anti-inflammatory effect of bee pollen ethanol extract from Cistus sp. of Spanish on carrageenan-induced rat hind paw edema. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2010, 10:30 http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6882/10/30Propolis extract
1. Antioxidant Potential of Propolis, Bee Pollen, and Royal Jelly: Possible Medical Application. Joanna Kocot et al. Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity Volume 2018, Article ID 7074209, 29 pages
2. Propolis and Its Potential to Treat Gastrointestinal Disorders., Luisa Mota da Silva et al., Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine Volume 2018, Article ID 2035820, 12 pages
3. Potential role of propolis in wound healing: Biological properties and therapeutic activities., Oryan A., et al Biomed
NZ Bee Pollen extract - 70% w/w
NZ Bee Propolis extract - 10% w/w
Manuka Honey UMF20+ - 20% w/w
10-12 drops mix with small amount of water as required
People who have allergic reactions to bee pollen or propolis should seek medical advice before using this product